Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: CREATING A WEBSITE FROM SCRATCH

I don't know what was causing the horizontal scroll bar appear. I just deleted all the green rectangles, replaced it with another and shared over all pages. Seems okay now.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I looked at your file and I am not getting any horizontal scroll bars in Firefox, Internet Explorer or Edge.

Got it. Thanks. I use styles in WordPerfect for the same purpose. Edits to a style propagate to all uses of the style. There are few formatting options not in the styles feature so it is rather robust from a character up to a full multi-page document. It would be a useful tool in web design as well.
    Dan - You can set styles in Xara as well and update a style and the update changes all instances of that style. And you can have repeating objects.

I looked at your file and I am not getting any horizontal scroll bars in Firefox, Internet Explorer or Edge.
    I get them in all + chrome. I think the problem is being caused by the fact that the rectangle also has a 1px green stroke. Remove the stroke & the horizontal scroll bar disappears.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Problem solved thank you everyone
    Last edited by paul777; 15 January 2018 at 07:48 PM.