Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: CREATING A WEBSITE FROM SCRATCH

I don't know what was causing the horizontal scroll bar appear. I just deleted all the green rectangles, replaced it with another and shared over all pages. Seems okay now.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I looked at your file and I am not getting any horizontal scroll bars in Firefox, Internet Explorer or Edge.

Got it. Thanks. I use styles in WordPerfect for the same purpose. Edits to a style propagate to all uses of the style. There are few formatting options not in the styles feature so it is rather robust from a character up to a full multi-page document. It would be a useful tool in web design as well.
    Dan - You can set styles in Xara as well and update a style and the update changes all instances of that style. And you can have repeating objects.

I looked at your file and I am not getting any horizontal scroll bars in Firefox, Internet Explorer or Edge.
    I get them in all + chrome. I think the problem is being caused by the fact that the rectangle also has a 1px green stroke. Remove the stroke & the horizontal scroll bar disappears.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Problem solved thank you everyone
    Last edited by paul777; 15 January 2018 at 07:48 PM.