Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Site done in proX and open in 11

I have got Xara proX and have done some sites .....I am not paying for the next upgrade ...... will my Pro11 programme open up a site done in ProX.
    I will reinstall pro11 if that's a yes.

Mike
    Life's too important to be serious
    Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz / 8 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
    / Dual Monitor. / Windows 7 Home premium 64bit .

Default Re: Site done in proX and open in 11

Not sure which of these is newer, Mike. But unless you are using a feature that is only available in the newer version in the older version then there should be no problem. You will get a warning that you are opening a file created in a newer version but it should be OK.

Thanks Gary ....... I upgraded to the 365 (which I take it is ProX) but will not pay to update anymore as I don't think its value for money....... so anything I have done in ProX I will want to open in Pro 11.

Mike
    Life's too important to be serious
    Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz / 8 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
    / Dual Monitor. / Windows 7 Home premium 64bit .

Ah, OK 365 is also Designer Pro X-12. After your year is up you can still use the program, you just won't have access to the Content Catalog or updates. But the program will remain fully functional. The same explanation remains the same. You should be able to open and edit in version 11 but you will get a warning about work created in an earlier version if you open a v12 (or v15 which was the latest update) in v11.