Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: NAVIGATION BARS

Default NAVIGATION BARS

Dear All

I hope that someone hear can help me out. I am using a ready made template from Xara but I am having great difficulties changing the colour of the text within the nav bar.

I also decided to insert my own nav bar using only text but when previewing the website page my nav bar does not show in preview. I am at loose ends here and totally lost on this software

Any help would be much appreciated.

Paul

Default Re: NAVIGATION BARS

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Make sure your nav bar is on the MouseOff layer, and you might make sure it is on top of everything else (Select the bar, from the Arrange menu, Bring to Front)

To make sure your nav bar is on the MouseOff layer, open the Page and Layer Gallery. Click the S (isolate) icon on the MouseOff layer. After you verify this, click the S icon again.

Default Re: NAVIGATION BARS

Quote Originally Posted by paul777 View Post
    Dear All

I hope that someone hear can help me out. I am using a ready made template from Xara but I am having great difficulties changing the colour of the text within the nav bar.

I also decided to insert my own nav bar using only text but when previewing the website page my nav bar does not show in preview. I am at loose ends here and totally lost on this software

Any help would be much appreciated.

Paul
    Paul, I tried a how-to here: https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...021#post586021 that might help.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat