Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Something I goofed off with today...V3 has gone to the jungle with her "pet"... (this is a closer look at a larger scene)
    ---Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Something I goofed off with today...V3 has gone to the jungle with her "pet"... (this is a closer look at a larger scene)
    ---Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Thats pretty cool Maya

Has childrens book written all over it

Very cool scene Maya, I like it a lot.

The cyc model is a wonderful thing.

Yet another winner! Can't wait to see the full scene if ths is just part of it.

Turan

Thanks guys for giving this pic a look (for shame for shame, it's Poser, though, huh? -- lol -- I've happily got no shame/reputation to protect then!) Gees, I'm glad I gave Poser a try -- would be kicking myself now if I hadn't, or scorned it!

Yep, this scene may be the start of an illustrated storyline. Would be a fantastic way to publish a beautifully illustrated book. Something like this could also be animated to film projects...

Hey Mike! Yep, the cyc is pretty cool!
    -Mark Twain

Try warming up youre key light a bit Maya and add some dark brown orange into the fill light.Its always a good idea to add some really dark blue into the shadow color and also adjust the light falloff and make sure the map size is large enough,unless its ray trace shadows

Thanks for your ideas, but no. I like this lighting just fine! I started out with golden tinted lights but chose this instead on purpose. I don't care for the lighting you use in your images most of the time, Stu, no offense...but it just doesn't work. I prefer my own. So thanks, but no thanks. Just my personal preference!
    ---Maya
    -Mark Twain

Dang, I gotta win the lottery so I can quit work and have time to learn how to use Poser and DAZ. I'm getting too old to skip sleep, not to mention too feeble minded

Excellent image Maya. You, Richard, and Mike are causing me to lose sleep trying to find all these neat tools, using a sloooooowwww dial-up
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Hey Soquili, thanks! Let's start buying those lottery tickets! I too am on a sloooowwww dial-up and know what you mean, I have to get most downlds burned to cd and wait on snailmail for the goodies to arrive.

Sorry to cause some lack of sleep -- I'm just nothing but trouble it seems!
    -Mark Twain