Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default SVG not supported

Any reason why SVG is not supported? In muse I have seen SVG and it does not get converted to jpg or png by the programs output.

Default Re: SVG not supported

Both import and export are supported.

That said, the Import drop down list is still a dog's breakfast and really needs attention.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SVG.png 
Views:	76 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	119809  

I think what Behzad is referring to is if you import an svg into a website Xara file instead of it rendering by the browser as a vector it renders as an image.

If this is correct, here's a possible way to achieve using svg's in Xara such that they remain as vector drawings, but unfortunately there are limitations

Video to follow.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Egg that is correct and I hope your cold gets better. I take Vit D and you can even take 2000 IU a day. I have not been sick for 2 years. It really helps.