Xara DPX365

I created a simple web site using a copy of another one. The first one initially had some videos embedded. I removed them and replaced them with links to them in the Magix on-line album. The videos were uploaded anyways, even though I removed the placeholders.

In the new site, I deleted almost everything, including the placeholders for the video links and added a couple of pages with links to videos on YT. However, the original embedded videos uploaded to the site even though they are not used. I went through everything in the P&L Gallery and cannot find anything that should cause these videos to upload. I can't find anything that links to them. I removed the files from the original folder and from the folder created by the new web project to make sure that they could not be found. They were still found and were being uploaded (I cancelled the upload). I have limited capacity as I am presently using my cell phone as a mobile hot spot, so I don't want unnecessary things being uploaded.

I am using xara hosting for the web sites. Nothing complex. I gave up looking and just copied the videos over from the first web site to the second using Xara online hosting. That way they didn't use my bandwidth. However, I don't need or want these videos and they are using up the limited space in Xara hosting.

Is there something special that has to be done to purge these unnecessary videos from a project or some way to figure where and why they are being used?

Thanks,