Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Cannot use my second activation

Here is a link to a new (to me) software that might suit you, Steve, as it lets one use raster and vector "it seamlessly integrates vector and raster editing" and "imports Photoshop Brush and Shape Library files"...worth a look. Link - https://thebloomapp.com/features/ $50.00 one off fee. Optional $25.00 annual fee for updates, bug fixes and support.
    Bob.
    Last edited by iamtheblues; 13 January 2018 at 07:44 AM. Reason: addendum
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

well thanks bob - I shall take a weekend stroll in that direction...

Industry-first truly non-destructive, procedural workflow, no matter what you do
    no matter what eh?

Quote Originally Posted by iamtheblues View Post
    Here is a link to a new (to me) software that might suit you, Steve, as it lets one use raster and vector "it seamlessly integrates vector and raster editing" and "imports Photoshop Brush and Shape Library files"...worth a look. Link - https://thebloomapp.com/features/ $50.00 one off fee. Optional $25.00 annual fee for updates, bug fixes and support.
    Bob.
    I see its Blog is Blooming.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

humm.. well it's an interesting concept, but I'm not sure I'm up to it..... plus it does not seem to import/export vector PDF gave me raster
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

I'm sorry it's not suitable for your workflow, but I'm sure you have your eye on something that is.
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

my options are open

having got my activation sorted then [until such time as I change computers maybe] all is good with v11/12 for the time being - and if xara, windows or nvidia or anyone else causes conflicts in the future I can always run designer in a virtual sandbox - and I can run it clean in a virtual sandbox rolling the OS over every 7 days without ever having to activate XDPX, I don't need the licence only fluff; don't want to have to do that, but I would if that was the only way to keep using the progarm - I have an OS licence to do that, doesn't need conecting to the internet once the guest OS is clean installed, activated, imaged and ready for the install of the progarm - ok a bit hypothetical, as were my musings re Illy.... but options are certainly there