Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Blank forms for users to complete

I'm in the quite exciting though somewhat frustrating position of comingto Xara Web Designer after several years using another program. As many will know this often requires a mental adjustment to a new work structure but after one false start at re-creating a client's website in Xara, I think I'm making progress.

However, I wonder if an experience Xara user could help me locate a customisable form that I can insert on to a page. The specific is a form that can be completed by the user and will then be sent as an email to the client's address.

I've searched diligetly through the program and can't find what I need; if it's too basic a question please accept my apologuies in advance.

Default Re: Blank forms for users to complete

have a look at the Jotform widget
    Christine

Software: XDPX9, WD9,WD10,XDPX10,WD11,XDPX11,XDP365

Default Re: Blank forms for users to complete

Xara's design concept is a pure static delivery with no server interaction once uploaded. A form need interaction and a server program to collate the form data and send to an email.
    Xara use third party widget accesses so a Jotform account might suffice.

The only "static" way is to create an HTML form in a Placeholder and with JavaScript collate all the data and then pack it into a mailto: statement.
    This itself requires coding effort and is limited and generally not recommended.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat