Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Images are not showing up on my Mobile Variant

The first store on my website WWW.8THANKH.COM is called NOSTALGIA. When I look my SmartPhone certain images do not appear.
    Yet they show up on my P.C. & IPAD. This problem doesn't just happen on my phone, but all the others that I tried it on.

Default Re: Images are not showing up on my Mobile Variant

You don't appear to have a mobile variant at all. If I look at your site on my desktop and scale down the width of the browser it never reverts to a mobile variant.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Here's what I have, unless I was to upload the variant separately? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (1393).jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	84.1 KB 
ID:	119735

I can't tell a lot from that image but in the mobile variant you need to downsize the page content to fit within the page size. You'll need to attach your web/xar
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

How do you attach them. When I made it I right clicked to variant then a smaller size appeared, and I clicked on it. Then it made it Do I Publish/Upload from variant or main?

Do I Publish/Upload from variant or main?
    It doesn't matter, Xara only creates one html file that contains all content for both the Desktop & Mobile site. It serves up the most appropriate depending on the visitors device screen resolution.
    Egg

From Search: Variant/Creating RWDWeb sites from existing sites: (my emphasis)
    When you create a new variant, all the content of the main website appears, mostly unchanged, but the page size has changed and the page background is adjusted. It's now up to you to re-arrange the layout as you wish for this new variant. You can move items around the page freely, reduce the width of text columns, resize and re-position images, and you have to do this for all the pages of your variant website.
    Could I suggest you check Xara's video examples on-line so you understand the additional effort needed to spawn a Variant?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

To attach a file (jpg, gif, png, xar or web file etc) Follow this 12 year old video. The procedure is unnecessarily complicated but can't be helped. No need to start a new thread either, just scroll down & select Manage Attachments (In fact you may also need to Hit an Advanced button these days to find that button, I'm not sure).

Looking at your screengrab the site looks quite large and may be too big to attach. If that the case just copy your index page, open a new web document and paste it then save as small-site.web or similar and you'll be able to attach that.

Egg