Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Set Document Language

Dear Xara...

In XDPX there is an option under the Spell Checker for the Document Language to be set. I changed all my text to English (U.K.) but nothing appeared in the code (c.f., <html lang="en">). Is this not the purpose of this option? Can you explain what it otherwise is for? If it is not, can it be made to do this?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Set Document Language

Hi Acorn,

The purpose of this option is to set the default spell check language for any new text areas that are inserted into the document, and the default spell check language for any templates that are inserted. Updating the html tag in the code as you suggest is something that was logged a while back, but it was decided to only change this if it was requested by enough people.

So I'll add your feedback, so that they will look at it again, and update it for future versions if they see it as a serious enough issue.

Hope that helps!

Stephen

Default Re: Set Document Language

I have referenced back to the original OP request here: https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...501#post586501.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat