Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Domain Brings Old Site Up, Clicking On Any Link Returns New Site

I am not sure what is going here and any help is appreciated.

I did a new website for a friend, but when you enter her domain name: marquisdiamondstandardpoodles.com, her old Home page appears. You can click on any link in the nav bar and it takes you to the site I designed for her.

Through FileZilla (thanks gwpriester for that suggestion for uploading a website), I deleted all of the old files on the host server (to make sure there weren't any conflicts). Then, I uploaded all of her files, but the old Home page is still the first thing that comes up.

Any suggestions?

Default Re: Domain Brings Old Site Up, Clicking On Any Link Returns New Site

Quote Originally Posted by DesignSponge View Post
    I am not sure what is going here and any help is appreciated.
    I did a new website for a friend, but when you enter her domain name: marquisdiamondstandardpoodles.com, her old Home page appears. You can click on any link in the nav bar and it takes you to the site I designed for her.
    Through FileZilla (thanks gwpriester for that suggestion for uploading a website), I deleted all of the old files on the host server (to make sure there weren't any conflicts). Then, I uploaded all of her files, but the old Home page is still the first thing that comes up.
    Any suggestions?
    Retry after pressing Ctrl+F5 in your browser.

All I am seeing is the new site across all links.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Domain Brings Old Site Up, Clicking On Any Link Returns New Site

It is working perfectly now. Thank you sooooo much!