Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default any plans for Xara to export templates for wordpress, drupal, joomla?

I have been hoping for years that Xara would add the ability to export templates / themes for use in CMS's.

So before i grab artisteer, i wanted to ask if anyone knows if Xara has any plans to have this function. I don't see that listed in current feature list - it sure would be nice to keep using Xara...

Default Re: any plans for Xara to export templates for wordpress, drupal, joomla?

Nope...Xara just wouldn't ever work for that.

Aside from Artiseer, which I haven't used in a few years, check out Pinegrow. One of the versions will do what you want and is also more than capable of building good solid responsive sites.

Mike

Default Re: any plans for Xara to export templates for wordpress, drupal, joomla?

I agree with Mike. Never seen any hint of Xara supporting CMS templates. When I did use CMS I found import from Xara to Artiseer very simple, but that was 4-5 years ago.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hey, thanks for the replies. I though maybe converting from Xara templates to CMS formats was mechanistic enough to be added as a feature.
    Would have been nice.
    Hadn't heard of Pinegrow, it looks nice but most of my needs are for drupal, so i'll probably have to go with Artisteer...

You can design your pages and output as HTML and give it to someone to create the wp template, they will charge you per page.