Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Niggly Error message

Hi guys (and Gals) firstly a happy Christmas to all for next week, and to our colonial cousins happy holiday from the old country.

I am expriencing an intermittent error message 729.w.of.m when I attempt to activate the html export. raaher than going down the long ticket to Xara route just wondering if anyone has had the same or been able to cure it?

Ken

Default Re: Niggly Error message

Not here (in the new country). I do frequently get one of those kind of error messages when I am making my stereograms and adding outlines. This usually starts happening after I have been working for long periods of time without saving my work.

What happens if you close Xara, then re-open and try to publish?

Hi Gary, thanks for the reply. I have tried almost everything and it keeps coming back. Ensuring all pics are optimised,memory use at a minimum prog run as admin and also using an earlier version of Xara( Pro 11) although it may be that the pictures may be the problem if you seem to trigger it. A lot of them have borders so I will remove them and see if this is the cure.

Will come back

Ken

Hi Gary been through and un-clipped all photos and removed shadows etc and whilst the error has not re-appeared I am now getting out of memory messages. Have tried all of the recommendations given here for solutions. I am running a 32 bit version of Pro x10 on a 64 bit machine (don't ask me why?!! habit I suppose) Am working on splitting the site into two as it is rather large with loads of photos which may alleviate the memory problem until I upgrade.

Anyone know how to upgrade to the 64 bit version of Xara

ken

hi Gary have split the site into two and the memory problem and error problem seems to have gone(fingers crossed. The first part was tested ready for upload and works ok.
    The second part was redone and menus altered to link to the other Both parts were changed to supersites from conventional and I have fixed sticky side navbars on both sites.

In design and export part one is fine. Part two on the other hand is showing some strange behaviour. Design looks as it should be and when testing each page individually all works. The problem is when I export the whole thing to view the navbar leaves where it should be an jumps off to the left of the screen away from where it should be. I haven't exported the site yeat as this is a silly niggle (again) any ideas in your experience as to what is causing it?

KenClick image for larger version. 

Name:	nav bar problem on export.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	119598