Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Humble Bundle

Default Humble Bundle

For those folks who don't own a copy yet or want to give a copy this Christmas/Hannukah/whatever, have a look at the current Humble Bundle:

https://www.humblebundle.com/softwar...eative-freedom

Which includes:
    Xara Photo & Graphic Designer
    Xara Web Designer Premium
    MAGIX Vintage Effects Suite
    MAGIX Photostory Deluxe
    MAGIX Video Sound Cleaning Lab
    Music Maker Hip Hop Beat Producer
    VEGAS Pro 14 Edit

Default Re: Humble Bundle

Thanks for the information.

Thanks Sadler.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Is that a legitimate offer?
    Grace
    http://gracehjs.com/
    Xara Software XDP11

Quote Originally Posted by gracehjs View Post
    Is that a legitimate offer?
    Yes, it is. People have been downloading the programs and coming onto the Magix.info forum for help. I purchased the main bundle, didn't need everything, so I am giving away the activation keys to those who may want to actually use the products. Of course, they will be jumping onto the 365 merry-go-round if they want. The 2 Xara products are P&GD and WD Premium. I have DPX(15) so I don't need these two. There is access to the on-line content until October 2018.

There is also Magix PhotoStory which is very similar to Magix Movie Edit Pro Plus (I use Magix Video Pro X), but with less tracks and a more "user-friendly" interface. All of the main functions are there, so far as I know. I've given it to a friend. If anyone wants a video editor but is not doing heavy editing, this is a good one. And, it should integrate with Xara P&GD (and DPX) for reasons that I have mentioned in other posts. I love this interface. Video Sound Cleaning Lab is also in the bundle and can be used with PhotoStory as the external audio editor, replacing the stock Music Editor 3.

I installed Vegas Pro 14 Edit and am just getting started. Of course, I was hit with the advert to upgrade to 15.

There is more. I already installed the music stuff, as I use MusicMaker and Samplitude Pro X3 Suite. Nice little complement.

The Activation codes were supplied by Magix and you register with Magix, if not already registered. The products show up in your account.

Time is running out for this offer - 7 days left.
    John CB
    Xara DPX(19.0.1.65946)

Great post! Very happy to get any recent version of Vegas at a bargain price and help charity. Just note the price you pay is in USD.

Quote Originally Posted by browj2 View Post
    Of course, they will be jumping onto the 365 merry-go-round if they want.
    John, are the Magix products also operating on the 365 scheme? And, if so, what happens to the software and contents after a year?

I think I am lucky today, I am a long time xara extreme 5 user and this bundle is a good way to get newest xara products.

I don't have these products and I only want to the xara in this bundle (I don't use vegas). If I the code is still here, could you send xara web designer and photo designer codes to my email?

I am a new user here (I read posts before and I am silent, I join the forum offically today), so I can't pm you. My email is bbbslayer#sut.edu.cn(replace # to @)

Sorry, I send the same post twice, I forgot to quote in this post.

Quote Originally Posted by browj2 View Post
    Yes, it is. People have been downloading the programs and coming onto the Magix.info forum for help. I purchased the main bundle, didn't need everything, so I am giving away the activation keys to those who may want to actually use the products. Of course, they will be jumping onto the 365 merry-go-round if they want. The 2 Xara products are P&GD and WD Premium. I have DPX(15) so I don't need these two. There is access to the on-line content until October 2018.

There is also Magix PhotoStory which is very similar to Magix Movie Edit Pro Plus (I use Magix Video Pro X), but with less tracks and a more "user-friendly" interface. All of the main functions are there, so far as I know. I've given it to a friend. If anyone wants a video editor but is not doing heavy editing, this is a good one. And, it should integrate with Xara P&GD (and DPX) for reasons that I have mentioned in other posts. I love this interface. Video Sound Cleaning Lab is also in the bundle and can be used with PhotoStory as the external audio editor, replacing the stock Music Editor 3.

I installed Vegas Pro 14 Edit and am just getting started. Of course, I was hit with the advert to upgrade to 15.

There is more. I already installed the music stuff, as I use MusicMaker and Samplitude Pro X3 Suite. Nice little complement.

The Activation codes were supplied by Magix and you register with Magix, if not already registered. The products show up in your account.

Time is running out for this offer - 7 days left.
    I think I am lucky today, I am a long time xara extreme 5 user and this bundle is a good way to get newest xara products.

I don't have these products and I only want to the xara in this bundle (I don't use vegas). If I the code is still here, could you send xara web designer and photo designer codes to my email?

I am a new user here (I read posts before and I am silent, I join the forum offically today), so I can't pm you. My email is bbbslayer#sut.edu.cn(replace # to @)