Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Plugins FilterForge 7 and Athentech Perfectly Clear 3.5

Hi,

I upgraded to FF7 and it seems to be only available in 64bit. Has anyone been able to link it to Xara DPX as a plugin? I did not succeed with FF6 as I only installed the 64bit version and Francis indicated that it had to be linked to the 32 bit version to work with Xara.

Same with Athentech Perfectly Clear 3.5. I had been able to install the free version of Perfect Exposure (32 bit) into the Xara plugins folder with Gary P's help, but I haven't succeeded with this latest version. It works with PaintShop Pro (2018). It now has a standalone version along with the plugins. Has anyone succeeded in linking it to Xara?

Thanks,
    John CB
    Xara DPX(19.0.1.65946)

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Plugins FilterForge 7 and Athentech Perfectly Clear 3.5

For FF7 yes I have had it working see my answer here: https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...578#post600578

I don't have athentec Perfectly Clear so unfortunately can't help with that. To be honest for photo editing I just use Affinity Photo and it suits my needs quite nicely. If I am working in Xara software I set up Photo as an external editor and transferring images between the two works quite well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Default Re: Plugins FilterForge 7 and Athentech Perfectly Clear 3.5

Hi Frances,

Thanks for taking a look for me. I will try again, but I'm off on a long trip tomorrow for a couple of weeks.

I mentioned Photoshop (in the other thread) as I seem to recall that its plugin would work with Xara. However, its installation is not proposed by FF as, I presume, it is not detected.

I use PaintShop Pro as my bitmap editor with Xara (and Video Pro X), so I can get to Perfectly Clear through PSP. It's just a bit convoluted going from Xara to PSP to PC or to FF7.

FF7 standalone works fine, but I prefer going through a front-end like Xara or PSP to take care of other things.

Thanks again,
    John CB
    Xara DPX(19.0.1.65946)