Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Varient is giving me a headache

So I am trying to make my clients mobile version with the variant option and working with styles. So the latest error is this when
    I wanted to update the style only on this mobile variant. How did oriental language get in here? I am really tempted to
    just make a separate mobile site.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clipboard-1.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	124.0 KB 
ID:	119474

Default Re: Varient is giving me a headache

Hmm? Is your client Asian?

Leave the mobile variant.

Then create a separate site the same width as the mobile variant.

Stop sharing for all the content in the mobile varient, then delete all the content from the mobile variant.

Copy and paste the content of your solo site back into the blank variant pages.

Then create new navigation for the mobile variant.

The reason for this is the switching of appropriate content to the appropriate screen size for the site.

I have not tried it with an actual site but the new Auto resize page feature in Web Designer does about half the work of resizing the content down to the smaller page size. I am waiting for the update to Designer Pro X before I actually try it out. But from what I have seen it is a step in the right direction.

Default Re: Varient is giving me a headache

Thank you Gary. I will try, now I fixed it, somehow took the bullets out and adjusted indentation and applied bullets and was ok. No not asians, they are Italian LOL