Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Post Feedback to my own site

Hi everyone, I'm Abel and I am very new to this forum.
    I just recently updated my own website where I write about flipbook software and I was hoping I could get some feedback on what you guys think (like/don't like). Every feedback is greatly appreciated as I want my blog to look the best and be as responsive as it can be for my readers.

Many thanks!
    Last edited by Barbara B; 07 December 2017 at 01:32 PM. Reason: ADMIN removed link

Default Re: Feedback to my own site

Welcome to TalkGraphics abkelmu

New members are not allowed commercial links (or any kind of links) for their first few links to prevent spam. So we have approved your post. You list your location as Seattle but your IP address shows Austria.

So, I'm afraid you are not off to a good start here.

But if you would like to clarify, we are willing to listen.

Default Re: Feedback to my own site

So sorry did not know that new members are not allowed to post links! One of my friends just told me a couple of days ago about this forum and that you could get some really useful tips for improving your website, so I thought I'd give it a try.

I am currently traveling through Europe and I'm staying in Austria for a couple of days to visit some family members over the holidays, that's why my IP address shows Austria.

Really hope that we can have a good start despite this.