Default Name this font for me

Hello, what font could it be?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	24740571_10156325464748268_904716682_n.jpg 
Views:	457 
Size:	65.9 KB 
ID:	119421

Default Re: Name this font for me

From what I can tell from that image, the LEX could be just about any sans serif. The R is either customized from a sans serif that otherwise matches the width (so an expanded style or stretched horizontally), or the R from a font such as this one.

https://www.dafont.com/01digitall.font?text=LEXR

But if you used that R character, then the stem widths of whatever sans you used may need altered to match that of the R. So unless you actually need a font, I would just customize an existing sans' R that otherwise matches.

Quote Originally Posted by mwenz View Post
    From what I can tell from that image, the LEX could be just about any sans serif. The R is either customized from a sans serif that otherwise matches the width (so an expanded style or stretched horizontally), or the R from a font such as this one.

https://www.dafont.com/01digitall.font?text=LEXR

But if you used that R character, then the stem widths of whatever sans you used may need altered to match that of the R. So unless you actually need a font, I would just customize an existing sans' R that otherwise matches.
    Any chance you can make this font?

Any chance you can make this font?
    Welcome to TalkGraphics Boozius. And why would Mike (mwenz) do this for you?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Welcome to TalkGraphics Boozius. And why would Mike (mwenz) do this for you?
    Everyone needs money

I could. And would. For it to be cost effective for you I would like it if you did some leg work in finding an OpenSource sans style that fits the generaly shape of the remaining letters. Else if I need to trudge through a bunch of fonts the cost goes up.

It would be best if we conducted this off-line, though. As you cannot use the PM system as of yet, you would need to post an email address, even one that could be tossed, and I'll grab it and email you.

Also note that unless there is something clearer that shows more characters and, hopefully something more clear altogether, a solid match is likely not going to happen.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by boozius View Post
    Everyone needs money
    some of us already have what we need - which is liberating

that said, I am sure Mike will make a good job of it if you decide to go with his offer...
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...