Just so you know the extent of the site I'm hopeful of doing on a Supersite, (and the reason why it probably isn't a good idea now that I know) the site I already have for my 1st attempt is my wife's shop site at
www.thebridesmother.co.uk

What I was hoping to do was to emulate the scrolling effect of the WordPress sites I have seen. It just seems easier to me to do it this way.
I am now minimizing the sizes of the pictures as far as possible so the site should open quicker, BUT, I have a few smallish video clips on the Condici & Ispirato pages.
The Condici ones are embedded via the Youtube Share facility, and the Ispirato ones are what I downloaded and inserted from my own computer. I have since reduced the file sizes with Free Video Compressor.

Just a thought, as it's the ongoing scrolling effect I would like instead of clicking to access each page, is there any way I could invoke a next page appearance when the page being looked at is scrolled to the bottom. Sort of a continuous scrolling effect but separate pages nonetheless.