Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default A big MP4 file(750M) need to embed XWD

Hello everyone,

I feel guilty, every time I met problems just thinking back here. Sorry!!

I have a big MP4 file(750M) need to embed XWD, but I don't know how to do it. I have tried before Siran helps me do this sample, but I really forgot how to use it, can someone explain more precisely for me.

Best,

Alexia
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: A big MP4 file(750M) need to embed XWD

On page 2 (sample01) select the text placeholder ( Attachment: vid640.mp4 ) and press SHIFT + CTRL + ALT + D to remove the current video file.
    Then press SHIFT + CTRL + ALT + A to attach your own mp4 file. ( Optionally change the placeholder text to match the file name. ) Be aware that this will blow up the size of your design file. (Alternatively use a support folder or upload your video file with a FTP tool.)
    Select the black rectangle and edit the placeholder code. ( There are multiple ways to do that, a double-click should open the placeholder properties tab. )
    On the placeholder properties click the HTML code (body) button. This should open a text box containing the code.
    Replace the video file name with the name of your own video. Don't change the index_htm_files/ part, Xara will automatically put the video file in a sub-folder and adapt the name if your first page is not named index.htm.
    Click OK and click Apply.
    At this point you should be able to save and test the change.
    To do so save and export to HTML and then check if Xara has placed your video file in the index_htm_files sub-folder (only in case you don't upload manually off course).
    If it is there you can check if the video plays by double-clicking the sample01.htm (or whatever you renamed the page to) file.
    If it plays then you should change the thumbnail to match your video. Go to page 1 and display the video-links layer. (I recommend to click the S icon in the page and layer gallery to go to solo mode.)
    Replace the thumbnail of the bunny with your own, but make sure the object you replace it with has a link to page 2.
    Then change the image caption text to what you would like to be displayed as a heading for your video.
    End the solo mode by clicking the S icon again. Save and export or preview all pages...

If anything goes wrong please tell us about it.

Siran,

Thank you so much do this detail explain for me, I have changed the MP4 file and thumbnail, but my mp4 is quite big so I changed the page size to 1024*768, but when is running the mp4 film can not full on the screen and have right and bottom scroll there as attachment. How do I let the scroll disappear and let the film full on the screen.

Best Regards,

AlexiaClick image for larger version. 

Name:	123.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	119408

Will try this evening. But as far as I remember you only need to adjust the page and placeholder sizes. But you need to add 144 pixels height to the placeholder on page 1.

Just tried and it seems to work.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Siran,

I will try it and let you know the result, thank you!

My Best Regards,

Alexia