Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default template XTF01 1 and 2 - how to change background picture under My Skills

hello,

i try to change picture under My Skills place in http://xaratemplates.com/vendors/xar...tf01-template/

i want to change square patchwork with other picture - anybody knows how to do it?

best regards
    bartek

Default Re: template XTF01 1 and 2 - how to change background picture under My Skills

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Do you mean the circular % charts?

If yes, double click on the chart. Then drag the circles to change the percentage, size, etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	charts.png 
Views:	52 
Size:	12.2 KB 
ID:	119432  

Default Re: template XTF01 1 and 2 - how to change background picture under My Skills

welcome,

thanks for reply

but i want to change(swap) picture below circular % charts - it is good to see it in version with coffe theme (XTF01_Template 2) - there is a big coffe beans picture with a cup which is in background and stay when i scroll page,

regards,
    bartek

Welcome to TG Bartek.

Not having that template I can only guess that image is on the page Background layer. Unlock the background layer, select the photo & drop another one on it.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hi Norge. When Michal makes the templates he locks many of the elements on the page, and on the background. In the menu bar at the top, select Utilities >Galleries > Page and Layer Gallery and then click on the page you are working on. Open all the layers and look to the right of each of the elements displayed in the Page and Layer Gallery. If the element has a red padlock next to it, that element has been locked by Michal. To unlock it, just click on the red padlock and it will become a blue padlock. You can then click on the image and replace it.

Michal also writes instructions on the background layer on most of his recent templates, but I think the one you are working on is a couple of years old so there probably are no instructions.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says, 'Oh s$%#t....she's awake!'