Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default My side Tool Bar is missing

Hello, I am using Xara Pro 365 as a freelance designer. I design fro clients. My Xara did some weird thing today. I saw an Access violation message whic hwas very weird being that I bought this copy a year ago and never seen this happen. It froze on me. I restarted my laptop. But my side tool bar went missing. I have no tools to use now. Please someone tell me what happened because I tried to locate the bar and put it back and theres no option for that.

I have alot of work to finish and I cant. Please help

Default Re: My side Tool Bar is missing

Quote Originally Posted by properez View Post
    Hello, I am using Xara Pro 365 as a freelance designer. I design fro clients. My Xara did some weird thing today. I saw an Access violation message whic hwas very weird being that I bought this copy a year ago and never seen this happen. It froze on me. I restarted my laptop. But my side tool bar went missing. I have no tools to use now. Please someone tell me what happened because I tried to locate the bar and put it back and theres no option for that.

I have alot of work to finish and I cant. Please help
    Try Window > Control bars and tick Toolbar.
    If that fails, press the Reset button (which is truly that so you can lose your customisations).

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

My LAWD! I was freaking out here! LOL. Thanks that worked like a charm. hahaha. I feel silly now. I should've knew this. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by properez View Post
    My LAWD! I was freaking out here! LOL. Thanks that worked like a charm. hahaha. I feel silly now. I should've knew this. Thanks again!
    glad to help.
    Remember, we've all done it, just some of us are brave enough to fess up.

acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat