Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Create web animations in supersite or conventional web site

I'm working with some basic animations for my site. Does it have to be a supersite in order to make the animations work or can I also create animations in a conventional site as well?

Thanks,

Tony

Default Re: Create web animations in supersite or conventional web site

Depends which animations your talking about Tony. Page transition type animations only work on supersites as far as I know, but most of the other animations work on either.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hi Egg Bramhill,

I'm Trying to create these animations in supersite mode. Is this wrong? I can't get any of to work. These types of animations are shown in this video. http://www.xara.com/us/web-designer/.../#video_player
    Thank You,

Tony

Hi Tony, unfortunately the url link you supplied is just a generic link to all Xara videos. Are you referring to the one with the break dancer figures moving down screen at different speeds?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

oh sorry,

Please see the attach
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	web-animations.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	119396  

It's a Web Designer 365 only. You're profile gives your software as Xsra Web Designer Premium 11 Pro. If so & you want this you'll need to upgrade I believe.
    Egg

I do have 12, I paid for the 365 and down loaded it and installed it. I did this sometime ago. I assume that's what I'VE been working with all this time. Where in the program can I verify that I have 365

Hi Tony, try Help / About Xara xxx
    It will show you which version you have.

However if you upgrade to newer versions it helps TG members if you update your TG profile to show the latest version you're working with
    Egg

I'm not sure. I sent you a caption of the version
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	about.png 
Views:	61 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	119400  

I pretty sure this is the latest version but I could be wrong