Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Publised Website Problems

Why do the links on my Published Site keep going to Xara Site?
    Last edited by URBANFORMATINC; 27 November 2017 at 11:23 PM.

Default Re: Publised Website Problems

Because you've not changed them. Templates & imported buttons need a url to link to, so Xara just links to their own site. Change them to link to more meaningful pages on your own site.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thanks a MILLION! Will try this out!

It still does it. The Navi Bar highlights all of the tabs, and kind of gets stuck. To the best of my knowledge everything is linked to where it's supposed to go.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (512).jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	66.2 KB 
ID:	119389

If you go to your site and land on the page Nostalgia as you mouse over each of the vertical menu on the left side they still point to .....
    hold on, I think your republishing your site & it appears the links are starting to link correctly

http://8thankh.com/nostalgia%20home.htm
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

It still hit & miss. This, and the Contact Us Form size is driving me CRAZY! In a good way. I'm learning. Thinks for your HELP!

Looking at the source code you appear to have many navbars overlaid one above the other. I'd suggest deleting them all from all pages and then in the index page create a new navbar. It's at it's worse on Custom Design page.
    Egg

Your main background image also has a link to xara.com
    Delete that link.
    Egg

@Egg Bramhill you're THE MAN! Thanx A Million, and on what page?

It was on all pages but you've sorted it now
    Egg