Good Sunday afternoon all,
I've looked through info here regarding website page tracking and mostly found that folk use Google Analytics which provided some challenges to most users. I am using Mechanic Web Hosting and so far love it. I just this morning found some info on my cPanel regarding stats on webpages. I just completed, with the help of many here, my wife's real estate school classes website. I would love to be able to track pages on the website having to do with the classes. I want to get an idea which classes get the most attention. So, I need a counter, software or other resource that will help me keep count of which pages are visited the most on our website. I don't mind paying for something that is easy, pretty bullet proof and not too expensive. However, I don't want a monthly pay situation. If someone here is using analytical software that they find meet their needs, I would be happy to know about that. Again, I looked through the posts here but did not see much in the way of very recent post regarding users of analytical resources. I welcome all comments and suggestions. Thank you so much.

robert