Quote Originally Posted by musicmanrobert View Post
Hello all and hope your week has gone well. I just happen to see this post and still don't really understand what's happening. I use WD 365 Premium and wonder does these posts indicate there is an update for the program I'm using? If this is an update, it is certainly much more complicated than I've seen in the past. In the past, I would get a note letting me know I had an update. I would click the link and that was it.
Is this update a totally separate program that can operate on its own? In other words, looks like from what I've read, this update can be downloaded onto a separate drive other than drive C? Am I right on this? Do I use the links provided here to download the "update"? I did order a WD 365 Premium disk just in case, but there is no ser # info on it. Does anyone know why Magix made this more complicated? Thanks all.

robert
Robert, read through my Post https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...38#post584238; MAGIX has since edited it so it is semi-official.
Yes, it is complex. It is how MAGIX do things over Xara's approach. That is why we have a v15 and not a v12.6 or v12.8. That is also why you can keep v12 and v15 on the same machine. It is still all part of the 365 service, so free.

Keep on asking questions.

Acorn