Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Web Designer 15 Reliable???

I have WD 12 Premium and it works fine. It seems that I'm receiving upgrade offers for WD 15 Premium almost daily, but I've seen posts here discussing various problems with WD 15.

What is the current status of WD 15 Premium? Is it reliable or are there still problems??

Default Re: Web Designer 15 Reliable???

We're still waiting for an update.

A little bit of both. Depends on what features you need to use. If you don't use the ones with some issues, 15 is very stable and seems faster than 12. But I have a site I use 12 for because of issues with 15 that come up with the features I am using in the site (issue verified by Xara/Magix). Like Boy said, waiting for an update (a long time waiting for an update).

I have had issues with Version 15, Xara say they are aware of problems and an update should be out in hopefully a couple of weeks. This was a couple of weeks ago, so hopefully very soon!

Keep v12 & v15 both available until v15 bug release is out and checked through,
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Email from Rob at Xara support received today states "We are hoping to release the patch for all our products very shortly."
    Best wishes,
    Peter