Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Having trouble with anchors and linking them

Could you attach your web file?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hey,

Here is my website I'm trying to build. I have two nav options. The top nav option are individual buttons and the second one below is a nav bar which I would refer to use.

Thanks for your help

Tony
    Attached Files Attached Files

Your main problem is that you are giving objects multiple names. To act as an anchor the anchor can only have a single name. In the screengrab attached your letter "D" has multiple names A, B, C & D as do your other anchors. How then do you expect the code to know which one you're referring to?

The anchors also need to be at least partly on the page, not just the pasteboard.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	anchors.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	119450  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I did not realize I was doing that. Thanks a million Egg Bramhill they are working flawlessly now.

Tony

Great to hear Tony
    Egg