Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default photo widget -landscape cloud tint zoom gallery ?

As all widgets, this photo widget has a text windows on top of the images.

When I try to move an image to the 1st place or vice versa move the top image down, this text window dissappears and the preview fails/shows nothing. So I have to leave the 1st image in its place and never move it !

Default Re: photo widget -landscape cloud tint zoom gallery ?

Quote Originally Posted by joicol View Post
    As all widgets, this photo widget has a text windows on top of the images.

When I try to move an image to the 1st place or vice versa move the top image down, this text window dissappears and the preview fails/shows nothing. So I have to leave the 1st image in its place and never move it !
    Try this.
    Edit the Widget.
    Switch to the Enhance Photos tool.
    Select the first image.
    From your Bitmap gallery, drag and drop your replacement image.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

no, my question is about changing the order of the images. If I right-click move page down on the first image container in the slider (not the page gallery), the top text windows disappears and the whole photo widget disappears inte preview.

If I do this on the 2nd image container, then it works.

no, my question is about changing the order of the images. If I right-click move page down on the first image container in the slider (not the page gallery), the top text windows disappears and the whole photo widget disappears inte preview.

If I do this on the 2nd image container, then it works.
    Move the pages instead.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

See screenshot1-3 for right-click - move page down before and after. Result: widget gallery is gone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Knipsel1.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	119.5 KB 
ID:	119336   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Knipsel2.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	88.8 KB 
ID:	119337  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Knipsel3.jpg 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	119338  

See screenshot1-3 for right-click - move page down before and after. Result: widget gallery is gone.
    No, you use the Page and Layer gallery view to move the pages.

Acorn

I can try again but that's how I started and it was exaclty the same.

Here are the screenshot and the result after right-click move page up in the gallery
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Knipsel1.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	83.1 KB 
ID:	119345   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Knipsel2.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	119346  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Knipsel3.jpg 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	119347  

Yes, I can replicate that but ONLY if I move a page above the first page.
    I think the first page is special in that it allows you to load multiple images into it to change all the other images in the widget etc.
    So just leave the first page as is.

Yes but there's nothing stopping you dropping a new image onto the first page image to replace it
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host