Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: New Websites as examples

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Hi,

If it's for business, urgent you could have contacted me through any of the website contact links!?

I merely posted the examples as I saw a few comments on here saying no one ever provided any! I'm not here touting for business, although if there is some, it's always welcome!

Cheers,
    Ron
    I forgot to mention, I don't yet receive pm's from the forum yet!!

Concerning making logo's/ menu's sticking to left/right side of browser window to make Xara 'look' more responsive, I did show an example of this in another thread on here, link to example - https://www.project-edge.com/EConstruct/
    File available on request.
    Tip add a 'clear' element with soft grouping to edge of the item you want to stick to edge if you want some padding between object and edge of browser...
    Note example only done for PC, I didn't do mobile version
    Last edited by ronwill; 17 December 2017 at 10:00 AM.

Hi Ron

Many thanks for the response, the 'sticky' trick worked great - thank you!

Hope you have a lovely and restful Christmas.

all are cool! I like the second and last one most, I would prefer to see more graphic in the rest then.

Quote Originally Posted by Pommes View Post
    all are cool! I like the second and last one most, I would prefer to see more graphic in the rest then.
    Thanks for that, funny really as the two you mentioned were the most recent - all the others were done a couple of years ago (except the project-edge one) either I'm getting better or the software is improving with more choices lol. If I could do graphic design I'd include a lot more of it too!

Right now I'm getting more requests for inclusion of database elements and forms: For simple forms I use CoffeeCup Webform Builder, for Database I use several depending on what clients want and how long they give me! I also provide fully hosted database elements to web designers who just want to concentrate on the website side (they just include a placeholder for my database to go inside).

I've got a couple of clients who use cloud.ixara.com to edit (CMS) but it still has some issues (most recent is uploading from shared dropbox with functioning links, client changes on ixara, then publishes and the links are re-set to wrong places! So I end up having to re-set and upload from desktop). So if any of you use ixara, check all you links are good after publishing from there.

I like what's happening with ixara but would prefer more functionality on desktop version. I am including editable text areas on some designs within an Xara template design and including log-in facility still needs more work though.

Cheers,
    Ron

Definitely, you're getting better! I can tell that through your hard work and ability to explore new tools/functions. Keep on this direction mates!