Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Trouble with vs11 Sliding Slideshow widget

Hi,

I was editing the sliding slideshow widget in version 11 premium. Some of my photos have links and some do not. I published my website like usual, but this time, when published the photos that are not suppose to have links display "www.stouffvilleuc.ca/link" instead of nothing. When I checked the Web Properties dialog box, the Do Nothing circle is clicked. There is no '#' or '/link' or anything.
    I've tried adding a link and then removing it. I've tried deleting the widget and creating a new one. I've tried re-starting Web Design.

I've had it in the past that the Do Nothing circle works when a photo in the widget shouldn't link to anything.
    How do I remove the url when it isn't in the dialog box? Currently these photos go to broken links (as they aren't linked to anything).

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

Default Re: Trouble with vs11 Sliding Slideshow widget

Have you clicked "Apply" after having made any changes in the Web Properties dialog box?

Also in the browser try Ctrl+F5 to ensure you're loading the page afresh from the server as opposed to loading from the cache.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Yes I have tried clicking Apply after making the changes and it hasn't fixed the issue.
    I have also tried clicking Ctrl+F5 to reload properly and the issue hasn't been fixed. Also other people have the same issue when clicking the banner.

If you go to stouffvilleuc.ca and look at the second banner that scrolls at the top, you'll see the link attached is stouffvilleuc.ca/{link} which goes nowhere.
    I still can't get rid of it.

The address in the link is not correct. It should be http://stouffvilleuc.ca.