Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Graphic Button Connection to PayPal

X365: I have placed a PayPal button on one of my WEBpages. There is a connectivity code that is to take you to PP, so I cannot determine where, or how to place the code so that the button will function. I don't see anything in the Button Properties, and it doesn't work in Page Properties. Any suggestions appreciated. A long time ago in an earlier version I got it to work, but just don't remember how. Thanks
    Wichitaito: "Everything is Everything"

Default Re: Graphic Button Connection to PayPal

I do the following: 1. Copy PayPal Button Code from PP site. 2. Create an object on targeted page. I use a square. 3. Select Web Properties, Placeholder, Replace with HTML Code. 4. Paste the PP code. 5. Test.

This has always worked for me. Let me (us) know how it goes.

Dan, thanks much; great info. I did make one slight change. I didn't do the square, just clicked the button. I did the test and it worked fine. If there's a reason, you know of, that I should use the square instead I would love to hear it. I never know when I alter the method if there's a reason why I shouldn't. Thanks again, you've been most helpful.
    Last edited by GiddyupGilbert; 15 November 2017 at 06:24 PM. Reason: typs and correction

I use the square because I think (may be wrong) that it creates a dedicated space on the site geography. I see no reason that pasting the graphic does any less. If you find the graphic walks around a bit on the page then you might try the square. Keep us posted.

Will do Dan, thanks again.