Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Cycle Widget Question

Hello:
    Is it possible to adjust the relative sizes of the text and photo portions of the Cycle widgets? I'd like to make the text wider to accommodate more and larger text, and the pictures narrower. I've tried adjusting within the editor, but when I preview, the sizes are back to the original. Thanks.

Default Re: Cycle Widget Question

Not that I am aware of. I just tried this by unlocking the rectangle in the MouseOff layer and stretching the rectangle. But the size remains the same.

One of the members might have a solution or a scrip to add.

Thanks. I had tried that as well. No luck. Maybe someone else will have a solution.

Acorn made a CCS placeholder that adjusts what appears in the bar. I'll attach it here.
    To alter the text it's better to delete four of the five widgets pages. Select the header text and create a style (I've called mine Widget Header) Do the same with Description text (Again mine is named Widget Description) This makes it easy to change the Font & Size & Colour etc

You can change the widget page size and image size as required.

Add new pages with new images as required.

Save the widget.

You may need to change the widgets placeholder size to match on the main page.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thanks. I played with Acorns CSS placeholder a bit and was able to change font size, colour, etc. as you said. I was also able to change the image size and placeholder size. But my original question was can the cycle widgets similarly be altered? The widget you sent doesn't match my needs.

It's a Cycle widget. Cycle widget 2. The CCS code should work on the other cycle widgets I suppose.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Doesn't seem to. I've submitted a ticket to Xara Support. They're passing on my request to developers.

What cycle widget are you using STS?
    Egg

Attempting to use Cycle Widget 2.