Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Default Re: Content Catalog Same As Trial

Yeah, been there, done that. I can login to the regular site but not there, so no joy.

Steve

So, you're up a creek w/o a paddle. One of the moderators can hopefully alert one of the Xara devs who can help you out. I'll send a message to Gary Priester with a link to this thread.

Thanks!

Just sent it. Be aware, though, that it's nighttime in the UK right now so it might take a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    So, you're up a creek w/o a paddle. One of the moderators can hopefully alert one of the Xara devs who can help you out. I'll send a message to Gary Priester with a link to this thread.
    Boy, Gary P is temporarily hors de combat. I've pinged this Thread in the Mods forum.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks for the update.

I'll see if someone from Xara can help out here. Check back.

I'll be waiting. :-)

Hi,

Sorry for the delay,

Sometimes the installation.ini file can get corrupted which can cause this issue. This file contains information that the Content Catalogue passes off to the content servers, and if it's incorrect / incomplete it won't pass back the unlocked content. Try this:

First of all, please uninstall the program from the system again (using the appropriate Windows function).

Now please manually delete the "installation.ini" file, which is a configuration file that was created during the first installation procedure. You can find this file in the following location on your hard drive:

C:\ProgramData\Xara\[program name]\installation.ini

***Tip: open windows explorer and type %programdata% in the address bar to jump straight to the programdata folder.***

Once you have located the "installation.ini" file, just delete it.

This folder is hidden by default so won't show up if you open your C:\ drive in windows, but rather you'll need to type it in the address bar.

Once you're done with this procedure, please reinstall and activate the program.

Please let me know if you get stuck with these instructions

Thanks
    Rob

No joy. Same as ever. Only the free stuff. The installation ini file is "installation_64.ini" on my system. I can find no installation.ini. I assume that's because this is the 64bit version. It was also removed during the uninstall process so I only found it after I reinstalled it.

Steve