Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Content Catalog Same As Trial

I bought and registered Web Designer Premium after testing the trial version and still have only the trial content. All the premium content is still greyed out. I have read all the threads in this forum and tried all the suggestions to no avail. I'm in the USA and bought the product through Magix as required and it shows as registered both online and in the program. I can login to the Xara website but I can't login to Xara's support. This is somewhat annoying since I can login to both sites with the same username and password but can't get support. What is my next step?

Steve

Default Re: Content Catalog Same As Trial

You need to do two things to download contents:
    1. Go to Help/Download content installer & Pan Studio and run the .exe files.
    2. Open the Local Designs gallery and right-click each of six main folders and select "Download All".

Depending on the speed of your Internet connection, downloading might take some time.

Already ran "Download Content Installer" and I don't know what Pan Studio is. "Download All" in the Local Designs gallery doesn't give me anything but the free samples.

Try this: close the program and right-click the program icon and select "Run as administrator". Next try again to download/install contents.

As I said, I've read all the other threads on this subject. I've tried that, I've turned off virus and firewall when installing. I uninstalled the trial version, used a registry cleaner to remove the remnants and reinstalled the full version. Everything is updated and registered. What next?

Steve

Do you have access to the Online Content Catalog (Shift+Alt+I)?

This sounds like a problem some have had in a bad registration that only Xara can fix.

Are you able to log in and access https://support.xara.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Yes. Everything other than trial items are greyed out. If you hover on them they say "buy". The software obviously doesn't recognize that I am registered. This is becoming like a couple of other similar threads and the fix is not going to come from the forums unless someone comes up with something new. If I could contact tech support I would, but they're obviously screwed up too.

Steve

I get a 404 error if I click on the link. I can't login directly because the tech support login won't take my username and password even though the main site does.

Steve

Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host