Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Panorama Photo Slider

Quote Originally Posted by letsgofishing View Post
    27th of November - xara slideshow widget STILL not available!!!
    I need it for a new website!
    The MAGIX site is still offering
    Premium advantage: Panorama photo slider
    First impressions are key! Use full screen images for your slideshows and make your website an absolute eye-catcher. This showcases your images and communicates your website's message in an artistic way. Design the slider any way you want with a prominent call-to-action button and a customized header that jumps right out.
    If they are saying you can add very wider images to fill your page width then it is not clear at all.

That does not make it into a panorama photo slider.

At least the Xara Slideshow Widget is back.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    The MAGIX site is still offering
    If they are saying you can add very wider images to fill your page width then it is not clear at all.

That does not make it into a panorama photo slider.

At least the Xara Slideshow Widget is back.

Acorn
    It's not available in the Online Gallery of WDP v12.6.2......

Question Re: Panorama Photo Slider

Quote Originally Posted by letsgofishing View Post
    It's not available in the Online Gallery of WDP v12.6.2......
    I replied with a workaround into a reply to another of your Posts.

If you are interested, I am looking at the Pano plugin, https://www.jqueryscript.net/other/3...uery-Pano.html.
    Is this what you are after?
    I don't have anything working and I don't know if it will scale to the browser width.

The difference is the Xara slider will rotate through an number of images, while Pano allows the viewer to manipulate the viewpoint of a single panorama.
    It probably could be turned into a slider.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hi all,
    Is there anywhere we can get these sliders? I am using WD 365 Premium and would love to have access to them. Are they sold seperately somewhere? It seems I remember sliders being advertised on Xara somewhere in the past. Sliders sure do give a great look to websites.

robert

Hi Robert

I sometimes use Wowslider.

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    I replied with a workaround into a reply to another of your Posts.

If you are interested, I am looking at the Pano plugin, https://www.jqueryscript.net/other/3...uery-Pano.html.
    Is this what you are after?
    I don't have anything working and I don't know if it will scale to the browser width.

The difference is the Xara slider will rotate through an number of images, while Pano allows the viewer to manipulate the viewpoint of a single panorama.
    It probably could be turned into a slider.

Acorn
    That's really interesting and I can an immediate use for guest house websites....
    What I'm wanting now for another site is a full width slider that will scale to the browser window size and I think the xara slider could do it using the stretchy option but as it is no longer online.