Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Slideshow for text content

Hi Egg, just in case you are interested. I have added the navigation outside of the iframe.
    DEMO
    The functions called when clicking a button are defined at the website head. The id is defined in the placeholder body code.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for that Siran, I was attempting to do it that way but my coding not up to it. Where do you get the:

javascript:sendIframeSetPage("txtsld",0);
    from? The bit in the brackets

"txtsld",0
    Gone into my goodies folder
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

There are three functions defined in the website head code: sendIframeSetPage, sendIframeNextPage and sendIframePrevPage. Don't miss these, it won't work without them.
    sendIframeSetPage seeks the element with the ID given as first parameter and calls a Xara function inside of the iframe to go to the selected page (given as the second parameter, but note that numbering starts from 0).
    sendIframeNextPage and sendIframePrevPage go to the next/previos page and don't require a second parameter. In fact the do call sendIframeSetPage with special values for the second parameter and the later has some extra handling for these.
    The answer to the question how a function can be called inside of an IFRAME was given on stackoverflow as almost always...

Ah! see it now. I thought I'd looked through all the website & page options.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host