Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default what is an update guarantee

What is an update guarantee 17 days left? Does this mean if I go past 17 days, I would have to pay full price on an upgrade version of web designer pro? This was under my account info at magix

Default Re: what is an update guarantee

Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
    What is an update guarantee 17 days left? Does this mean if I go past 17 days, I would have to pay full price on an upgrade version of web designer pro? This was under my account info at magix
    I would think that that the "update guarantee" is the 'Update Service' (http://www.xara.com/uk/update-service/) you paid for when you bought your product from Magix. Magix (https://shop.magix.com/en_GB/magix/login/) will offer you an upgrade price based on your last purchase date and product.

Acorn

I think you have to choose your day, a Magix coupon (https://cdn.dynamicyield.com/api/876..._intent_gb.jpg) is still being offered now, which expired on 31 Oct 17.
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thank you so much for clarifying that.

@behzad,

As per your other post, you would be best off with just Xara DPX and dropping Web Designer Pro. It is slightly less than redundant. The main reason that I went from P&G Designer to DPX was because I want to do some web design. After reviewing, I saw that I would be much better off with DPX than having P&GD plus Web Designer. In your case, it is even more obvious, as DPX does everything that P&GD plus Web Designer Pro do, and more.

Don't forget that DPX comes with a free 12 month upgrade to Xara's 'Website M' hosting, which includes 2 GB of webspace, plus a free top level domain. You get a coupon(code) for this. I took this up a couple of years ago and have used the coupon code to renew the M hosting website ever since, thus no additional cost for the M hosting or website, it is including in the renewal price for DPX.

I believe that there is one price for renewing before expiry, and another after expiry which is more costly, but not as much as purchasing new.
    John CB
    Xara DPX(19.0.1.65946)

Thank you so much for your input. The hosting is something I can use. I do appreciate your ideas and it sounds good. Yes I will buy only the pro complete version. I wish xara would rename everything, too many confusing names.