Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default What do you suggest

I have web designer pro 365 but soon due for an update. I also have the older designer pro 11. Should I just get the latest designer pro X and forget updating my web designer pro 365? Just wondering if the new latest designer pro X offers anything new that I am missing out on.

Why all the different names, so confusing. omg

Oh if i get the designer pro x , would updating that every year be costlier than just sticking to web designer pro 365?

Default Re: What do you suggest

Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
    I have web designer pro 365 but soon due for an update. I also have the older designer pro 11. Should I just get the latest designer pro X and forget updating my web designer pro 365? Just wondering if the new latest designer pro X offers anything new that I am missing out on.
    Why all the different names, so confusing. omg
    Oh if i get the designer pro x , would updating that every year be costlier than just sticking to web designer pro 365?
    One Ring to rule them all.
    There is only Xara Designer Pro X, which is sold with a 365-day update guarantee. If you renew you get the latest updates for another year, and so on.
    Buying a "new" Xara Designer Pro X is therefore unnecessary.

Keep your v11 at hand as it is also is a perpetual licence but it has an on-line element that does not expire, unlike the 365 "promise".

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Good advice.

Are saying you have Designer Pro or Web designer?

Ray

Both.

Personally I would just upgrade the designer Pro version. I have come across some difference in how the two programs handle some text features, now sure what else maybe different for web design.

Ray

Thanks ray, yes it sounds good.