Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default One more scrolling question please

I was directed to this scrolling widget (widget_jqMarquee_v1_0.xar) and it works perfectly. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Talkgraphics pic1.png 
Views:	104 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	119215Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Talkgraphics pic2.png 
Views:	101 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	119216

We are using this for a testimonial section of our page. Before the scrolling marquee, we were using a png of an oversized quotation mark that we really liked. Now with this widget (that we absolutely love) we aren’t able to use the png quotes. I tried grouping and everything I could think of but the marquee is only for text.

I found another quote mark from my list of installed fonts that I guess we could make due with, however, when I increase the size, it distorts the line spacing. We still prefer to use the png quotes if possible but either will work. Any ideas? I have attached 2 pics. The 1st is the png quote. The 2nd is from my list of installed fonts.

Thank you in advance.

Default Re: One more scrolling question please

Just to let you know that Siran came out with an improved version of the widget: https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...000#post583000.

Maybe I didn't explain well enough. You should open the group and then import the PNG into that...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Ok thank you so much!

Siran, Inside this widget, I'm resizing the slides then double clicking on the pic and choosing "replace photo". But when I preview, it is not showing the full height of the picture.

Not sure if I understand the problem. But maybe you need to increase the page size so that the content of the group is not clipped?
    If this is not causing your problem could you post a small example?