Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Mobile version on IPhone shows double images

There's nothing unusual about a mask layer. That's not the cause
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

email me at:

EMAIL
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Which file would you need? The "Xara Web Document" File??? It's 45,752 KB.

go ahead and attach it, see if it loads
    Egg

I'll try to send it to your EMAIL via dropbox, let me know if you get it within a few minutes.

Okay Penny, I've had a look at your web file and tried firstly just publishing it to my server. I confirm I get the same results as your site i.e. 2 menus & double images etc.

I tried deleting the mobile version & re published but still had the same issues.

However I deleted all pages apart from the index and bio. Republished, same result.

Then I deleted the mp3 players on both pages and both variants. Republished & this appears to solve the problem (These players weren't working anyway)

I suggest you delete all these players on all pages on both variants and republish & test.

If that cures the problems then try to re-load the mp3 players again. (the links to these players is odd anyway)
    <div id="793e9743-e0c6-4241-9228-44d10095a091">
    Here's a link to the pages without the the players (Just ignore the menus)

The football was crap by the way

LINK
    Egg

Trying to keep this thread on TG Penny rather than just between you & I on email

I've deleted all the mp3 files on your site and repulished it. It appears to have fixed the problem as far as I can see.

LINK
    Egg

You are right Egg, it always did look OK on PC, but not on Iphone ..... I did as you suggested and I am still getting double images on my phone. Did you re-check it on your smartphone? I'm so confused. I've done over 70 websites and this is the only website doing this to me.

Penny, I'm asking you to look at my link, parkeston.com/penny/index.htm
    It works fine on my desktop and mobile. Are you saying it still shows problems?

Can anybody else comment.
    Egg

OK, finally getting closer........ now the pages are not showing double images on phone, but there are a few little formatting issues I want to fix. Clear caches, refresh pages and view my website ON PHONE and see if it is not showing double images now: http://mickmcmains.com