Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: pic with link

Default pic with link

Hello, I'm using Web designer 11 premium

I would like to put a picture with a hyperlink that people click onto and the page opens up in a new browser window,
    any help please.

Thank you

Default Re: pic with link

Import the image
    Resize & Position as required.
    Web Properties / Link
    Link it to the page with the larger image
    In the Open Link field select New window or tab (blank)

See attached
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I don't think that was the ask (a larger image).

Select the image, add a link of # and set Open link to New window.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Same same though Acorn?
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Same same though Acorn?
    Well Egg, you have to design in a new page...

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Which is what I did Acorn. The second page has a larger image but it could equally have text content. It's not a pop-up or highslide
    Egg

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Which is what I did Acorn. The second page has a larger image but it could equally have text content. It's not a pop-up or highslide
    Egg, I did get this. My suggestion is just a browser clone that can be clicked on repeatedly.

Acorn

Okay, with you now
    Egg

Thank you guys