Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Missing Xara Slideshow widget

Hi Acorn, I like your thinking, I will do the same. Thank you for the suggestion.

Ciao

Roly

Quote Originally Posted by katemoir View Post
    Hi Roly, the slideshow widget has been removed temporarily, it will be back next month. In the meantime any existing ones will still work and can be edited, and it's fine to copy and edit the slideshow from your other website.
    Any idea when this month?

Quote Originally Posted by katemoir View Post
    Hi Roly, the slideshow widget has been removed temporarily, it will be back next month. In the meantime any existing ones will still work and can be edited, and it's fine to copy and edit the slideshow from your other website.
    Hi Kate, Happy New Years. In your October 29th reply you said it would be back next month, but in what year? I still cannot find it.

Ciao

Roly

It's back & working in XDP X 15 Roly.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    It's back & working in XDP X 15 Roly.
    It's still not working for me in XDP X15 (64 bit) because it attempts to load but fails to start!

Can't understand why Jay, that's what I'm running. Have you tried installing it from the Content Catalogue?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Can't understand why Jay, that's what I'm running. Have you tried installing it from the Content Catalogue?
    Thanks for the advice Egg. Unfortunately, when I tried yesterday the Xara server was down and I could not access the Content Catalogue. Today, on access I still had the previous problem even after downloading the content installer and refreshing my local cache.

Following Kate Moir's tip, I copied a previously working V12 web file containing a Xara Slideshow widget. This works in V15 but cannot be edited online to update the slideshow images. Can you please confirm that this widget is not cached locally and can only therefore be edited online?

Can you please confirm that this widget is not cached locally and can only therefore be edited online?
    Yes, it can only be edited online Jay
    Egg