Hi All

Hopefully the FAQs at the bottom of the announcement (http://www.xara.com/press/2017-10-23/) provide some extra clarity! This effects sales, marketing and support of the English language versions, there are no changes at all in our development teams. They will continue to work on desktop and Online Designer as before. Magix has handled the non-english versions since 2007 so those of you using the German version, for example, will see no change at all. But for all English speaking customers - the majority of you here - this means new sales, upgrades and renewals will happen via Magix, and in due course support as well. They have much bigger sales and support teams than Xara, and a huge amount of international experience to call on, so I am sure this is going to bring some improvements.

v15. Yes, I realize how odd that seems, I can only say there was some internal logic in making that the next version number!

We are not going to disappear from TalkGraphics by the way, you will still see Xara people here, but you will also see a couple of our Magix colleagues as well.