Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Need help with buttons showing up on the navigation bar!!!

Hey folks, somehow I changed some type of setting or something and I'm going crazy trying to fix it. When I publish/launch my site, only the home button has the correct font, background, etc. Every other menu item in the navigation bar has an icon similar to something missing (i.e. black X in a white box). If I squint, I can see the menu bar titles in very dark black, and when I hover my mouse over them, the menu will drop down correctly - and everything within the drop down is correctly formatted. So far, I've compared all settings between the mobile and full pages, and they're identical. And there isn't any problem with the mobile site, other than a gallery page not loading pictures correctly =|

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, I'd appreciate the help!!

Default Re: Need help with buttons showing up on the navigation bar!!!

Hi jiperry and welcome to TalkGraphics. There may be many issues causing your issues. It would simplest to diagnose the problem if you could attach your .web / .xar file.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: Need help with buttons showing up on the navigation bar!!!

Welcome to TalkGraphics

If you have published your site and now the buttons do not look right, first try this. Press Ctrl + F5. This will force the page to reload in your browser and can often be the cause of things like this. If this still does not solve the problem then as Egg suggests, please upload your document file (the file name will end in .web or .xar)