Sorry for the delay, a little rushed. Always hectic here lol

mwenz - So far it has been more design focused than Web focused, with more of a direction towards say small / medium businesses, but this is very much not fixed at all. Understandably it won't be suitable for everyone and I know with the work you do, you might not need or use the majority of the features there. However even if there is a small nugget which you can say that it really helps you we'll take it and work on it. And it could be anything, even if say for example you just want a platform where clients can view (but not edit) your work and perhaps markup what they like / dislike, approve / disapprove etc... whatever would make your life easier.

This probably applies to you too Ernie, unfortunately I can't stop development on the Online Designer and get all the developers to focus on the desktop products :) but I can take feedback up to those where decisions are made and perhaps steer it in a direction where you could use it. Matt who I mentioned before is somewhat open to idea's and suggestions and will read everything you have to suggest.

Hoja - There is already keyboard shortcuts implemented and new features generally get assigned one :) http://content.ixara.com/shortcuts/

Koko - Many thanks for your feedback :) in answer to your questions
1) I believe there is plans to allow you to save (and upload) from your local drive, but I can try to push that requirement harder
2) Currently it will only publish to the FTP information saved within the document however I think again there is plans to allow it to publish wherever you want.
3) Yes, there currently is a set of presentations already within the templates.
4) This is still being decided but what would you say is a reasonable deal? Perhaps a free version that allows basic editing and then (pulling a figure out of the air) 9.99 a month for the full thing? Or free up until a certain number of designs is made and then a charge after?

Please let me know what you love and we'll polish it up, and what you hate and we'll change it :)

Thanks
Rob