Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Installation Question

Hi
    I hope this is in the correct place if not i aplogise
    I have bought Xara Premium 12 and have installed it on my PC question is can i also put it on my laptop because sometimes i would like t edit webfiles or even upload from the laptop -
    Hope you can help m
    Jack

Default Re: Installation Question

Hi Jack,

You are entitled to install Xara software on two machines, with limitations but this isn't normally an issue.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

What limitations are they? i will use my cd tomorrow

Jack - There should be an end users licensing agreement that explains the limitations. To the best of my knowledge this does not effect your installing on two machines.

Without looking at the licensing agreement I seem to remember you can have it on two machines but NOT use it on both at the same time ....
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Yes that is the one I remember also...
    Intel i7-2600 processor 3.4GH, Windows 10 64Bit, 12GB Memory, Geforce 960 2Gb graphics card

A. You are permitted to:

1.load or download the Software and use it only on a single client computer which is under your personal control (unless you have purchased a network license, contact Xara sales at www.xara.com); except that you may

2. copy the Software to a second computer under your personal control provided it is used on only one computer at any one time and only by you. The copies must reproduce and include Xara's copyright notices;

3. make one copy of the Software for back-up purposes only in support of the permitted use. The copies must reproduce and include Xara's copyright notices;

B. You are not permitted:

1. to use the Software on any computer or system which permits electronic access to it by more than one user (unless you have purchased a network license, contact Xara sales at www.xara.com);

2. to rent, lease, sub-license, loan, copy (except as expressly provided in this Agreement), modify adapt, merge, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the Software or its associated documentation except as permitted by law
    that is the designer pro licence, but I don't think it is any different for web designer - you should find it in your system drive programs folder for your pprogram as either 'EULA' or 'License'

if you install normally the bit about copyright notices will be covered automatically...