Hello everyone,

Looking and appreciating any assistance here...

I have successfully created the normal type of popup layers before, i.e. click an image or text and another textbox/image appears, and click to close. BUT, I am trying what I thought would be easier but doesn't seem to be, and I think I'm missing something.
I am trying to do an information flyer that pops up on the home page when someone visits the site, and when they click on it, or on a small x, it closes...goes away.

The image is a jpeg > enter site and it fades in or pops up instantly whichever > the site visitor can read it > then click to close it....

Is this possible to create and if so, please tell me what to do. Four cups of coffee later, less hair on my head, and still no success!!

By the way just a bit more information. I searched on here and found a lot of popup questions and resolutions but nothing exactly like my issue. I also know how to create the image using animations to make it appear on the page, whether instant or fade in, bounce in, run in haha etc...I just can't figure out how to add the word "close" or an X to make it go away!

I am using the newest Designer Pro X.

Thank you in advance for any help!

Tazz