Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Popup Image Question/Problem

Acorn, just tried it and it behaves exactly the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by siran View Post
    Acorn, just tried it and it behaves exactly the same way.
    cheers siran, always good to have several approaches, all of which show Xara's versatility (and ours).

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by siran View Post
    This is an example for a script. The blue rectangle at the bottom has a link to the pop-up layer. It also has a script (at the placeholder body code) that simulates a click on itself and then deletes itself.
    The script itself is not that easy to understand but it worked fine on IE11, FireFox, Chrome and Opera.
    That's it!!! That's what I'm looking for. But with an image popping up instead of text box, not that that probably makes a difference. But, how did you do it?
    Tazz

Sorry...I found the html code and am going to play with it for a bit and see if I can get it to work. I will update, hopefully successfully! Thank you again for everyone's help!

Siran, THANK YOU!!! It worked perfectly. Exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks to all you awesome tech savvy individuals...Acorn, Egg, GW, Siran, etc, etc, etc...If it wasn't for all the help you give us technically frustrated people, I don't know what we'd do, I guess have really boring websites that don't function properly haha. I don't think you all get nearly the recognition and appreciation you deserve, so this is just a shout out to say THANKS!!! And I know I speak for a lot of folks on here!